Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Vis a vis for Valentines

SOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
 i filled out my Visa application today!!!!!! Thanks to the help of God, Google, my dad, and Richie (supervisor in Northern Ireland), i'm another step closer!!

 PLEASE pray for me as i have an appointment with the Visa office in Orlando on Wednesday the 18th!!!! 

 Wow.... God is sooooOOOooooo good!!! :D Though the Visa was more expensive than i thought, I know God will provide!!

 Today i was running, and working out, and thinking (because there's a lot to think about)!! Well, i was getting a little nervous and i told God that i was Scared. Then He so readily reminded me of a passage that i have found to love in the past couple weeks.... Which, in part, is right here....

(1 John 4:18-19)

Why in the world am i nervous?!?! And sometimes i try to think "what's love got to do with it?" because i never really thought of "love" being the opposite of "fear". So, if i am fearful, then there must be some way that i need to love more!!!
 I was also reminded of a part of a song that says, "the God of angel armies is always by my side", which was really comforting.

When i am "Vis-a-vis" (face to face) with conflict, my Father is right there with me!!

And as God=Love, then i have no need to be afraid!!



Put that in your pipe and smoke it on Valentines Day :) 

.....or today!!!



Love, Miriam 

No comments:

Post a Comment